- 1.5 oz. spiced rum (Bayou)
- 1.0 oz. Plantation pineapple rum
- 1.0 oz. banana liqueur (Tempus Fugit)
- 0.5 oz. allspice dram (St. Elizabeth)
- 0.5 oz. vanilla liqueur (Giffard)
- 0.5 oz. cream of coconut
- 0.5 oz. lemon juice
- 0.25 oz. lime juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Shake with ice and strain into glass over crushed ice.
Here’s a bonus Billy Elliot drink that I threw together at our party using ingredients on hand. I had the name, so purposely brought along the creme de banane. Everything else was impromptu, but really worked in the final drink. No monkeys were harmed in the making of the cocktail, though some feelings were hurt. Those monkeys can swear.
Leave a Reply