Three Rums Make a Right
- 1.0 oz. Chairman’s Reserve Spiced rum
- 0.5 oz. Rhum Clément VSOP
- 0.5 oz. Rhum Clément Mahina Coco
- 0.25 oz. Averna
- 0.25 oz. Leopold Bros Liqueur Michigan Tart Cherry
- dash of Bittermens Elemakule Tiki Bitters
Stir with ice and strain into coupe. Garnish with three cherries.
I know, I know. It should probably be Two Rums Make a Right. But I used three (if you count the liqueur) and I liked it! Coconut and cherry with some bitters and lots of rum. Done and done.
Leave a Reply