Yankee in Malaysia
- 1.0 oz. Bombay Sapphire East
- 1.0 oz. Plantation Pineapple Stiggins Fancy rum
- 0.5 oz. ginger liqueur (King’s)
- 0.25 oz. tamarind liqueur (Art in the Age)
- 0.25 oz. cinnamon syrup
- dash of Angostura bitters
- dash of orange bitters
Stir with ice then strain into coupe. Garnish with pineapple.
I tried to tie together some Malaysian flavors here, with the ginger, tamarind and cinnamon building on a base of eastern spiced gin and pineapple rum.
The yankee pineapple is a type of pineapple from the region apparently, thus the name. That’s it. Drink up.