Let’s Be Seville
- 1.0 oz. Tanqueray Sevilla Orange gin
- 1.0 oz. Tanqueray London Dry
- 0.5 oz. Lillet Blanc
- 0.25 oz. creme de noyaux (Tempus Fugit)
- 0.25 oz. elderflower liqueur (St. Germain)
- Dash of orange bitters (Regan’s)
- 2 drops of lactart
Stir with ice then strain into Nick and Nora.
Just picked up Tanqueray’s latest offering and really enjoyed the citrus addition. I thought almond would pair nicely with the orange, then added a little floral sweetness as well. The Lillet Blanc brought some bitter brightness, joined by the orange bitters. It still needed some acid, but instead of adding some miniscule lemon I opted for the lactart, and that’s all that it needed.
Do I need to explain the name? No, I don’t. Just drink up and enjoy.