5 to Places
- 2.0 oz. Old Tom gin
- 0.25 oz. Yellow Chartreuse
- 0.25 oz. Lillet Blanc
- 0.25 oz. honey syrup
- 0.25 oz. lemon juice
Shake with ice and strain into coupe. Garnish with lemon peel.
This has no story. Had the honey syrup. Added lemon. Other stuff to taste, including the Old Tom, which I felt added more character than London Dry.
Drink up. Time to go on.
- 1.0 oz. Barcardi 8
- 1.0 oz. Hamilton Jsmaican Pot Still Black
- 0.5 oz. crème de banane (Tempus Fugit)
- 0.25 oz. Plantation O.F.T.D.
- 0.25 oz. Benedictine
- 0.25 oz. cinnamon syrup
- 0.25 oz. Williams-Sonoma guava vinegar
- 0.25 oz. lime juice
- dash of Angostura bitters
Shake with ice and strain into glass over cracked ice.
Back to tropical drinks! This was play time with the guava vinegar. I landed on this combination after some experimentation, but mostly it was just what tasted good.
The name was thanks to Shonna Cirone and should require no explanation. It’s elementary.