- 1.0 oz. Barcardi 8
- 1.0 oz. Hamilton Jsmaican Pot Still Black
- 0.5 oz. crème de banane (Tempus Fugit)
- 0.25 oz. Plantation O.F.T.D.
- 0.25 oz. Benedictine
- 0.25 oz. cinnamon syrup
- 0.25 oz. Williams-Sonoma guava vinegar
- 0.25 oz. lime juice
- dash of Angostura bitters
Shake with ice and strain into glass over cracked ice.
Back to tropical drinks! This was play time with the guava vinegar. I landed on this combination after some experimentation, but mostly it was just what tasted good.
The name was thanks to Shonna Cirone and should require no explanation. It’s elementary.